Search Engine Optimization
Our Approach to SEO
Traffic is the fuel that powers your online business, and organic SEO is the driving force behind it. Over 80 percent of all web traffic comes exclusively from organic search engine results. That means winning more prospects and customers rests heavily on having an effective search engine optimization strategy.
Here’s the harsh truth, web users aren’t looking for your business. What they want is information that solves their problems, and they use specific keywords to find it. At Hash Interactive, we use specialized research tools and methods to uncover these search terms and use them to create and optimize your website content. The result? Your site gets served to your ideal prospects more often, and you gain the exposure your products and services need.
To get customers, your business has to be found. You wouldn't build your business in the middle of nowhere, would you? The same goes for your website. It isn't going to do you any good if it lives deep in the search engine results pages. Pay-per-click (PPC), and other paid search lead generating methods, can be very effective, but there’s one major drawback - when you stop paying, the traffic disappears. Optimizing for organic search offers a higher ROI that improves over time. With an upfront investment of time and effort, your page rankings increase exponentially. As a result, so does your traffic, lead acquisition, and customer base.
On-page optimization techniques leverage factors on your website to improve page rank in the search engine results.
- We connect your visitors with the exact information they want by targeting a main keyword for each page along with theming with latent semantic indexing (LSI) keywords.
- We boost traffic and clicks by optimizing metatags, titles and descriptions so users and the search engines algorithm clearly understand what each page is about.
- We boost SEO and help your visitors to find what they want quickly with a well-designed internal linking structure.
Off page optimization uses techniques outside of your website to boost page rankings in the search engines.
- We drive traffic to your business by increasing the authority of your website and brand online using white hat optimization techniques. This includes activities such as generating links from authority sites, social media networking and content marketing.
- We focus on key behavioral metrics like optimizing custom result snippets on SERP (search engine result pages) listings.
- We constantly measure and increase the click through rate of search result listings.
Local SEO is booming and the trend is going to increase even more in the coming years. Prospects want more personalized results that deliver solutions in their own neighborhoods. While small and medium-sized business professionals want an effective strategy for connecting with qualified leads and prospects, local search engine results like Google My Business and Bing Places for Business now generate the bulk of new customer search queries. We optimize your website for local search to improve your business visibility, capture new leads, and generate more sales.
Once your SEO traffic-generation strategy is producing results, the journey to e-business success isn’t over. It’s important to continue to track and optimize your website for search. This analysis helps traffic to grow and rankings to improve with time. Reviewing search terms that bring prospects to your website also reveals new ideas to guide your optimization strategy for future growth.
Are you ready to enhance your customer acquisition strategy and get your business found online? Call now and let us develop your ultimate SEO strategy.